Posted: September 8, 2021
Closes: December 31, 2021
Director, Performance and Environmental Analytics
( Reference 1807841 “Engineering Scientist” at https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/34985789 )
Salary Range: $90,000 - $100,000
The successful candidate will develop a cost center as a subject-matter-expert to provide fuel, economic, environmental and maintenance analysis primarily to airline (Airline/Aerospace customers).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Liaison with airline Flight Data Analysis and other airline departments under the guidance of the Principle Airline client be that FDA, Flight Technical, Maintenance (FDA) to understand and define company and customer requirements.
• Productize implement and expand the Companies current Fuel, Economic and Environmental Tool FE AT in close association with the Companies Lumina|FDA development activities so that FE AT is a module of the Lumina|FDA|.
• Define internal requirements for the Company’s Development team and Configuration team
• Configure, test and coordinate the implementation of FE AT.
• Develop technical marketing materials for FE AT
• Respond to RFPs related to FE AT.
• Pursue sales related to FE AT.
• Identify performance/engine data that would be of critical interest to Maintenance organizations and how that might be monetized.
• Provide Annual business unit sales projections and targets.
• 5 years direct experience using flight data to identify fuel and environmental analysis
• Direct experience in flight data analysis
• Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineer
• Masters in Science applicable to Engine Performance
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A SHORT SUMMARY OF HOW YOU MEET THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION PROVIDED. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A SUMMARY SPECIFIC TO THE JOB DESCRIPTION ABOVE.
You may apply by sending your application to: email@example.com.
© Plane Sciences Inc. ©2021